PRATIKA 56 MPE REVERSE
The new PRATIKA 56 MPE REVERSE version arises from tireless attention to the needs of the market with the aim of offering a technologically advanced, yet flexible and “user-friendly” product. Enhanced with strong technological, mechanical and electronic contents, the new PRATIKA 56 MPE REVERSE , suitable for operation on both sides thanks to its double hatch, represents a perfect synthesis of reliability, high performance, versatility and safety, by which the way of conceiving automatic packaging machines with heat-shrink film evolves one more time.
“Made in Italy with an international heart”: all automatic minipack®-torre machines are entirely produced in the company's production facilities, but within them beats the heart of electrical and electronic components from a multinational like Schneider Electric.
- L sealing system
- Adjustable “Centre Sealing” device
- Schneider Electric Brushless Servomotor
- Control logic by Schneider Electric PLC
- Electric power supply, no pneumatic connection needed
- 180-degree adjustable control panel.
- Schneider Electric M258 PLC with 256 customisable and named programs
- Colour touch-screen control panel, 5.7 inch, 10 languages
- 2 Dual Core microprocessors (like 4) 2 x 32 bit
- USB Communication interface
- Schneider Electric brushless motor Drive
- Signalling of roll and film opening roller positioning on the set product height
- Micro-perforation device with film tensioning adjustment on the set product height
- New closed loop sealing bar actuation frame which balances efforts and makes motion smoother
- Self-adjustment of triangle and bar height on the set product height
- Sealing bar opening defined by product height, which may be set on the touch-screen control panel
- Belt speed (infeed/outfeed) adjusted by programmable Schneider Electric inverter model Altivar
- Electronic port (infeed/outfeed) for interfacing with supplementary unloading and loading belts
- Standard belts compliant with the strictest regulations in force in the food sector (FDA) and completely antistatic
- Motorised winder
- Full waste winder warning electronic device
- Possibility to match a heat-shrink tunnel.
- High sealing and productivity speed
- Electronically adjustable conveyor belt speed
- Electric belt approaching device (optional)
- Piece counter (day/life) and package length detection
- Option to package individual packages or sets of products.
- L-sealing system with Brushless motor intermittent cycle
- PTFE-treated L-sealing and film holder bar
- Automatic bar height adjustment (to the mm)
- Sealing temperature and time adjustment
- Sealing force adjustment (min/medium/max).
- Machine protected by a cover with operator safety guard also including infeed and outfeed belt and roll support
- Opening hatches fitted with safety microswitch
- Control logic with operator safety
- Visible and acoustic machine stop alarm signal.
- Biometric reader for data security (optional)
- Remote support (optional)
- Description of problem solution
- Remote control (optional).
- Lit working area
- Machine on adjustable wheels and feet
- Levelling spirit level
- Front and rear opening for easy access and servicing
- Personalised operator/maintenance technician utilisation mode
- Simple, operator-friendly graphics.
- Extractable roll insertion at the rear
- Fitted with weights to adjust film tensioning
- High technology vertical photocell
- Electronic daily/partial cycle counter
- General automatic and function control upon switch-on
- Reduced energy consumption
- Compliance with CE regulations.
|Electrical power supply||V||230|
|MAX power installed||kW||3|
|Hourly output (based on the measurement of the product and the film used)||p/h (pph)||0-3600|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||600x400|
|MAX product size (the maximum measurements cannot be used at the same time)||mm||600x400 h.240|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||300|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions (width)||mm||700|
|Work surface height||mm||870 (h. infeed belt)|
|Machine dimensions (guards open)||mm||2480x1820x h.1960|
|Machine dimensions (guards closed)||mm||2480x1240x h.1675|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||677/813|