BX-ULTRAfresh : Anti Fog Shrink Film
Anti Fog Shrink Film is a cross linked film with anti-fog properties developed specially for fresh produce and other frozen packaging applications. It is the ideal film to optimize customer presentation on food products at varying temperatures.
Features & Benefits
- Displays high gloss, clarity and transparency.
- Exhibits the special anti-fog property, which prevents condensation build up on the surface, thereby optimizing customer presentation on food products in different temperatures.
- Exhibits stretch recovery and excellent conformity of shrinkage to products with no dog-ears.
- Provides strong durable seals over a wide range of temperature.
- Good stiffness and stability that does not become brittle with age.
- Compatible with all shrink sealing machines.
- Food Contact Compliant keeping the food fresh, leak free, safe and germ-free across various stages of retail stocking, shipping and consumer handling.
The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other standard tests. The data should not be considered as specifications.
- Recycle (Dry or Wet processing to extrude into pellets)
- Waste to Energy (WtE) through incineration (most desirable)
- Land fill
Storage below 32 degrees Celsius (90 degrees Fahrenheit) is recommended.