Cross Linked Shrink Film
Cross-Linked Polyolefin Shrink Film- Irradiation is applied to standard polyolefin shrink film to make the film stronger, and capable of better seal strength. This is our high-performance multilayer film, which can perform on all sealing systems and shrink tunnels. It has a wide operating window and provides superior machinability. It is available in light gauge options to provide cost savings through higher yields.
Features & Benefits
- Exhibits high gloss, clarity, and transparency.
- Has a wide sealing temperature delivering excellent seal integrity.
- Good tear resistance provides a safe & durable wrap on products.
- High burnout resistance.
- Compatible on all Shrink Wrap Machines.
- High tensile strength makes it suitable for product bundling
The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other standard tests. The data should not be considered as specifications.
- Recycle (Dry or Wet processing to extrude into pellets)
- Waste to Energy (WtE) through incineration (most desirable)
- Land fill
Storage below 32 degrees Celsius (90 degrees Fahrenheit) is recommended.