BX-505 : Hot Perforated Shrink Film
Hot Perforated Film is our hot needle perforated shrink film. This shrink film is mainly used for; packing vegetables, fruits, eggs, bread, cakes, and another food packaging. It accelerates the air exchange between packed food and outside air which will promote food freshness. This strong and clear film will improve product sustainability.
Features & Benefits
- Exhibits superior transparency and gloss enhancing product appearance.
- Clean shrink appearance with excellent conformity of shrinkage to products and minimum dog-ears.
- High burnout resistance enables sealing on multiple end seal systems.
- Excellent stiffness and stability that does not become frail with age.
- Extensive abuse resistance of the film helps the products survive rough handling and damages due to multi-packaging.
- Superior ease of use manually as well on high-speed automatic shrink equipment.
The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other standard tests. The data should not be considered as specifications.
- Recycle (Dry or Wet processing to extrude into pellets)
- Waste to Energy (WtE) through incineration (most desirable)
- Land fill
Storage below 32 degrees Celsius (90 degrees Fahrenheit) is recommended.