BX-505 : Non-Cross Linked Shrink Film
This is our most economical film engineered to make your packaging look it's absolute best while providing unmatched value, versatility, and durability.
Features & Benefits
- Exhibits superior transparency and gloss enhancing product appearance.
- Clean shrink appearance with excellent conformity of shrinkage to products and minimum dog-ears.
- High burnout resistance enables sealing on multiple end seal systems.
- Excellent stiffness and stability that does not become frail with age.
- Extensive abuse resistance of the film helps the products survive rough handling and damages due to multi-packaging.
- Superior ease of use manually as well on high-speed automatic shrink equipment.
The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other standard tests. The data should not be considered as specifications.
- Recycle (Dry or Wet processing to extrude into pellets)
- Waste to Energy (WtE) through incineration (most desirable)
- Land fill
Storage below 32 degrees Celsius (90 degrees Fahrenheit) is recommended.