While you are closing boxes, why not make it look attractive and promote your precious brand? HAL offers a highly advanced printable tape that features superior ink anchorage without any ink transfer. It is designed for faster drying times to ensure you can run your flexographic machines at full speed.
It has been tested on L33, L36 and L233 (or equivalent) flexographic printing presses to run at maximum speed.
We have three types of Printable Tapes:
- Printable Eco - This is our standard Printable Tape which is used by printers who are doing a primer on the top surface before printing and then a release coat. It offers excellent ink bondage and ensures there is no transfer of ink or glue on the wrong side.
- Printable LN - This is our Low Noise Printable Tape which is used by printers who are doing corona treatment before printing. The special film ensures that there is no transfer of adhesive on the opposite side due to the corona treatment.
- Printable Plus - This is a specially designed printable tape with an exclusive release coat technology on the top surface. This tape can be printed directly on the surface without the need for additional corona treatment, similar to PVC Solvent and Hot Melt Tape. Hence, our printing partners can use the same machine they use to print PVC Solvent and Hot Melt Tapes without any problem or the need for the corona treatment system.
- Available in widths of 144mm and 150mm
- The maximum diameter of a roll can be 330mm
- Lengths of upto 2000m are possible
- Option to use specially modified Rohm and Haas glue
- High Shear and Adhesion
Storage & Usage Conditions
The tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of the date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.